Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sources

This past week I worked on creating a SOURCES page, where I listed all the sources I have used in my research this far in the semester.

I also created an OTHER LINKS page for some of the less-academic things I find, such as YouTube videos and other fun things I find.

What I have seen in looking at my sources page is that I still need to do some research. I think what I really need to do is to focus my research topic. I guess I kinda just fell into looking things up about Shakespeare and Fualkner, and haven't really narrowed my research topic down to a thesis. I'll plan on getting that settled by Wednesday.

However I also saw that I have learned a lot about Shakespeare, and Faulkner for that matter. I think I can say I have become a fan of Shakespeare. Still a few more weeks to go.